AL/CUSTOMER SERVICE REP 2/26395-1
Posted on: July 31, 2022
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP 2. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:MAJOR GOALS AND
Take and process orders received via phone and or fax from order
portal , obtaining all information necessary to process the order,
build rapport and establish good relationships with referral
sources and customers. Maintain computer Master Files to eliminate
billing errors to achieve zero billing errors.
1. Receive orders by phone or fax â?? obtaining all information
necessary to process the order.
2. Contact each new customer to inform them of the order.
3. Follow Insurance guidelines when preparing the order to be
4. Contact Healthcare Providers to obtain any additional and/or
supporting documentation to complete orders.
5. Communicate any order delays to patients and/or referrals when
the situation arises.
6. Closely monitor the MCS Master Files â?? following all
accreditation and insurance guidelines.
7. Note any significant correspondence with the patient or referral
source accurately in MCS files.
8. Complete an evaluation of the patient condition with every order
and document this information in MCS files.
Keywords: , Auburn , AL/CUSTOMER SERVICE REP 2/26395-1, Administration, Clerical , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!