Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Fully Remote / SRE Role/ SaaS Company
This Jobot Job is hosted by Carlita Frederic
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $110,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
The Platform Engineer is a member of our Information Technology
team and is responsible for the could-native infrastructure of the
company. Members of this team have a significant opportunity for
growth and engagement with cutting-edge infrastructure and security
Why join us?
We are a growing company that is going to give you the ownership
over projects to truly make an impact on our clients and
- Strong understanding of Azure Cloud fundamentals in compute,
network, storage, logging & role-based access controls.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Azure PaaS offerings (Azure App
Services, Azure SQL, Azure Kubernetes Service, WAF).
- Experience with DevOps tooling including branching strategies,
managing repositories & Cl/CD pipelines.
- Experience designing and architecting with Infrastructure as
Code (e.g. ARM Templates, Ansible, Bicep).
- Experience with modern DevOps tooling (e.g., Ansible, Docker,
Kubernetes, Git, Vagrant, Jenkins, Visual Studio Code).
- Experience programming/scripting with any of the following
languages BASH/Shell, PowerShell, Python.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Auburn , Site Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!