Process Engineer II
Company: Bausch + Lomb
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Bausch + Lomb (NYSE/TSX: BLCO) is a leading global eye health
company dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for
millions of people around the worldfrom the moment of birth through
every phase of life. Our mission is simple, yet powerful: helping
you see better, to live better.Our comprehensive portfolio of over
400 products is fully integrated and built to serve our customers
across the full spectrum of their eye health needs throughout their
lives. Our iconic brand is built on the deep trust and loyalty of
our customers established over our nearly 170-year history. We have
a significant global research, development, manufacturing and
commercial footprint of approximately 12,500 employees and a
presence in approximately 100 countries , extending our reach to
billions of potential customers across the globe. We have long been
associated with many of the most significant advances in eye
health, and we believe we are well positioned to continue leading
the advancement of eye health in the future.Objectives/Purpose of
Job: Perform calibrations of process and laboratory
instrumentation. Efficient troubleshooting and repair of
instruments and electronic equipment. Ensure accurate completion of
documentation. This position will also support ongoing improvements
to existing processes/instrumentations and project/vendor
- Perform scheduled calibration of instruments and electronic
equipment in facility.
- Ensure proper completion of all documentation.
- Establish calibration procedures for new equipment along with
any procedural updates.
- Facilitate work schedule.
- Coordinate equipment availability with department owners to
ensure Calibration requirements are completed within required
- Abide by PPE and good housekeeping procedures.
- Assume responsibility for GMP, ISO, environmental health and
safety procedure awareness, compliance within the respective
- Perform NIST traceable calibrations in accordance with Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment as needed.
- Execute purchase requests and work with outside vendors for
off-site calibration needs.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will
be required to walk, stand, lift up to 50 lbs, and climb
- Lead improvement projects. Prepare business justification,
prepare expenditure requests implement projects.
- Perform investigations/risk assessments per non-conformance
- Participate in cross functional teams to provide technical
support for the facility and engineering.
- Serve as a Blue Mountain RAM administrator, i.e. processing
change requests, adding assets in the system, analyzing data,
- Possible involvement in budgeting and/or metrics
- Must employ basic guiding principles such as integrity,
compliance, customer focus, humility, and
respect.Qualifications/Training:Trainings that will be
required:-Aseptic Gowning Certification.-Boom / Scissor lift
training.Preferred Education/ Experience:-Engineering
Degree-Maintenance/ Electrical / Programming or PLC knowledge.-HEPA
knowledge-Maximo/Blue Mountain RAM or a CMMS system.This position
may be available in the following location(s): [[location_obj]]All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Job
Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through
the use of the Internet and social media platforms.To learn more
please readBausch+Lomb's Job Offer Fraud Statement
Keywords: Bausch + Lomb, Auburn , Process Engineer II, Engineering , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!