Company: Donaldson Company
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Donaldson is committed to solving the world's most complex
filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough
solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look
for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to
learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and
in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of
difference. Follow Us on LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/Donaldson is looking for
a dynamic Manufacturing Engineer for our Auburn facility. This is
an intermediate level engineering role, evaluates and introduces
process and product modifications, standards, and improvements
through knowledge of manufacturing equipment and processes, while
increasing product quality, output, and cost effectiveness for the
- Monitors and modifies equipment to ensure safety and efficiency
in the production line. Implements corrective actions.
- Reviews and verifies accuracy of existing procedures and bill
- Negotiates final design to ensure manufacturability and product
- Conducts testing and evaluation of products and processes.
- Conducts studies for process and product improvements.
- Develops and analyzes testing procedures to anticipate any
potential process or product failure.
- Conducts studies to improve plan layout, production line
efficiency and production line control.
- Contributes to product failure mode and effects analyses.
- Manage product or process development projects.
- Collaborates on technical program objectives and product
specifications that meet marketing and manufacturing needs.
- Recommends and employs new equipment.
- Provide technical support to developers to ensure
manufacturability of developed products and processes.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 2 - plus years related professional engineering work
experience. Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may
require use of information which is subject to the export control
regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such
positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these
regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other
countries must be able to meet the comparable export control
requirements of that country and of the United States. Our policy
is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified
persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national
origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation,
veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or
other status protected by law.
Keywords: Donaldson Company, Auburn , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!