Manufacturing Engineering Maintenance Lead
Company: Donaldson company
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Donaldson is committed to solving the world's most complex
filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough
solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look
for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to
learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and
in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of
difference. Follow Us on LinkedIn: Role Responsibilities:
- Monitors and modifies equipment to ensure safety and efficiency
in the production line. Implements corrective actions.
- Reviews and verifies accuracy of existing procedures and bill
- Negotiates final design to ensure manufacturability and product
- Conducts testing and evaluation of products and processes.
- Works directly with Maintenance team to minimize downtime
- Coordinates with outside contractors regarding facilities
- Oversees the maintenance team daily efforts; driving PMs,
Safety, Regulatory, and OFI work orders.
- Oversees facility spare parts for inventory, machine parts, MOR
stock, and facility.
- Conducts studies for process and product improvements.
- Develops and analyzes testing procedures to anticipate any
potential process or product failure.
- Conducts studies to improve plan layout, production line
efficiency and production line control.
- Contributes to product failure mode and effects analyses.
- Manage product or process development projects.
- Collaborates on technical program objectives and product
specifications that meet marketing and manufacturing needs.
- Recommends and employs new equipment.
- Provide technical support to developers to ensure
manufacturability of developed products and processes.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- 8+ years of Industrial or Engineering experience
- 1+ years of managing facilities/maintenancePreferred
- 10+ years of Industrial or Engineering experience
- Drawing applications with AutoCAD or SolidWorks
- OracleCome make a World of Difference!Employment opportunities
for positions in the United States may require use of information
which is subject to the export control regulations of the United
States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to
be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for
employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet
the comparable export control requirements of that country and of
the United States. Our policy is to provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race,
gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union
affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship,
gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by
Keywords: Donaldson company, Auburn , Manufacturing Engineering Maintenance Lead, Engineering , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...