Company: BH Management Services LLC
Posted on: June 20, 2022
At BH Management Services, we are committed to creating value.
We acquire, improve and manage apartment communities, and our
success in this endeavor is evidenced by our growth from a start-up
firm in 1993 to one of the largest multi-family management
companies in the nation. BH understands that great customer service
is what keeps residents satisfied, and that great service comes
from engaged, happy and well-trained team members. In 2018 and
2017, BH was ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine and Great Place to
Work's "Best Workplaces for Women." BH was also ranked in 2018 and
2020 as one of the "Best Workplaces for Millennials." In addition,
in 2019, BH was named to the 100 "Best Workplaces for Diversity."
We continue to recognize that we are only as strong as each
individual employee and we value our employees by providing a
strong benefit package:
3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- 401(k) + company match
- Birthday Paid Day Off
- BH Gives Back (Paid Volunteer Time Off)
- 12 Paid Holidays
- BH Paid Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance ProgramThe Community Manager is responsible
for the successful day-to-day operations of the community while
ensuring company standards are achieved and excellent customer
service is delivered.
- Regularly inspects the property ensure company standards are
being met and takes appropriate action to establish property
compliance with safety, industry and state/city/federal regulations
to ensure safe and stable operation of the property at all times;
identifies areas of improvement and offers suggestions to improve
the efficiency, productivity and profitability of the
- Gathers, analyzes and interprets current market and economic
trends that may impact the property and implements marketing and
leasing strategies to achieve the property's occupancy and revenue
goals. Monitors and analyzes traffic logs, budget guidelines,
renewal information, marketing data, etc. to be able to give up to
date and proper information as requested.
- Manages resident retention ensuring residents are responded to
in a timely manner and taking necessary action to address service
issues; monitors resident satisfaction.
- Oversees requests for repairs and maintenance and ensures
appropriate response to resident requests for service orders;
verifies, inspects and confirms status of all vacant units.
- Works with Regional Manager on operating income/expense budgets
that reflect the owners' objectives for property operations, cash
flow requirements and leasing strategy; ensures all budgeting
guidelines and financial systems relating to purchase order systems
as well as expense monitoring and approval
- Prepares property operational and financial reports as
directed/as needed; reviews monthly income and expense reports and
reports on any variance from budget; coordinates collection and
documentation of all revenues following lease obligations of
tenants and the owners' policy on accounts receivable; collects
delinquent accounts promptly.
- Hires, trains, supervises, develops, and mentors property team
- 3-5 years of prior property management experience
- Ability to travel via automobile and airplane for company
- Intermediate MS Office Word/Excel and computer technology
- Professional demeanor and strong, professional communication
and presentation skills
- A positive, motivating and team- oriented attitude
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Management
- Background in Accounting/Finance CAM/Licensed Property
- Yardi experience a plus
Work Schedule: 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday, with weekends possible if
needed to meet business needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment is
contingent upon successful completion of a background check and
Keywords: BH Management Services LLC, Auburn , Community Manager, Executive , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!