Construction Project Manager / HPM
Company: Hoar Construction
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the entire
construction process from start to finish. This position plans and
coordinates all aspects of the construction process to effectively
manage the risk at hand. This includes managing vendors, contract
negotiations, client expectations, dispute resolution,
estimating/procurement and schedule production. In this role you
may be required to travel up to 30% of the
- Oversee the work of assistant project managers and participates
in delivering training for other project and some field staff.
- Maintain the Job Cost Report, ledgers, and budget.
- Develop all project administration, correspondence, letters
- Provides planning, administration, programming, design,
construction and technical support to ensure all construction
projects assigned are executed in accordance with the established
standards and procedures.
- Develops and ensures budgetary controls are in place for each
project in order to effectively monitor progress and budget.
- Develops and/or reviews documentation related to project
construction administration, contractor payments, change orders,
construction inspections, quality controls, safety and overall
contract compliance. Prepares cost estimates and analyzes
- Complies with all internal reporting procedures and policies
related to budget, contract administration, and other
- Prepares documentation and analysis for decisions related to
the award of construction and/or consultant services
- Attends owners organizational meetings for input on
construction, renovation, and other types of projects
- Serves as owner's representative in the execution and
administration of engineering, design and construction
- Prepares, reviews, and updates budgets and scope amendments for
changes in funding projects. Prepares recommendations for
review/approval by the Owner.
- Prepares and reviews change orders to construction contracts
and amendments to A/E contracts. Prepares recommendations for
review/approval by the Owner.
- Attend planning meetings and project status meetings.
- Search for new business and grow relationships with existing
- Manage all submittal approvals, RFI's, RFP's, SWA's, EWO's,
PCO's, Material Procurement.
- Develop and maintain the project plan by producing SSR's,
issuing monthly projections, and change orders, change
proposals/pricing for the owner, creating/monitoring pay
applications and cash flow in an effort to manage the budget.
- This includes strategic thinking and planning schedule and
- Maintain a complete understanding of job contract and contract
- Bachelor's Degree in Building Science, Construction Management,
Civil Engineering or related field preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in large, complex facility
construction and on-site experience in the management of new
construction and the renovation of existing assets
- Detailed knowledge of the construction process, budgeting,
accounting and procurement in order to manage a construction
- Proficient in MS office and scheduling software such as
Suretrak, Project, P6, Procore, Revit, VICO or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License requiredPreferred
Certifications/Memberships:Certified Construction Manager
(CCM)AGC/ABC membershipLEED APOSHA 30 HourPhysical Demands and
Working Environment:The conditions herein are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job functions.Environment: Work is performed mainly in an
indoor and outdoor setting with exposure to all types of weather
and temperature conditions, and travel from site to site.Physical:
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility
to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods
of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and
twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts
of weight; to operate equipment requiring repetitive hand movement
and fine coordination; to travel to other locations using various
modes of private and commercial transportation; and to verbally
communicate to exchange information.Vision: See in the normal
visual range with or without correction.Hearing: Hear in the normal
audio range with or without correction.Hoar Holdings is an EOE -
Race/Color/Sex/Religion/National Origin/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/Vets/DisabilitiesHoar does not accept unsolicited resumes
from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee
of Hoar without a prior written search agreement will be considered
unsolicited and the property of Hoar.
Keywords: Hoar Construction, Auburn , Construction Project Manager / HPM, Executive , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!