General Surgeon Needed in Auburn, AL Part-Time - $120K - $220K / Year
Company: Vohra Wound Physicians
Posted on: January 11, 2021
General Surgeons Needed for Full- and Part-Time Careers with
Fast Growing Post-Acute Care Practice Get Your Life Back! No Call,
No Nights, No Weekends! Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest
and most trusted wound care physician group in the U.S., and work
with the highest quality providers in wound care. Why Vohra
- We are the premier wound care specialty physician group, run by
physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care at nearly 3,000 facilities in 28 states
and growing + virtual care via telemedicine.
- We provide tailored training and a one-year fellowship in the
growing specialty of wound management - become a wound expert!
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so
you can focus on treating, not billing.
- You receive competitive compensation and benefits, with
full-time physicians earning up to $300,000 annually.
- We are innovative, a thought leader in the field of wound care,
and offer a national certification program that has trained
thousands of medical professionals.
- You enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no on-call, and
clinical satisfaction while delivering improved patient outcomes.
What We Look For Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice
with flexibility and work/life balance. If you want to become an
expert in your field, learn from highly qualified physician peers,
utilize cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on
patients and not paperwork, then Vohra may be the right physician
practice for you. We have a rigorous hiring and training process,
placing a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and
passion for helping wound care patients. We have three specific
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to
- Active clinical medicine in the past 12 months
- Minimum 3 days a week within our working hours of 8 a.m. to 5
p.m. Monday through Friday What Our Physicians Say
- "Working with Vohra has given me independence, autonomy, and a
work-life balance while still being able to care for patients." -
Dr. Angela Crawford, a trained general surgeon who transitioned to
- "I was motivated to work for Vohra when I saw that I had little
time for the important things in my life. Amazingly, by making the
change to the wound care subspecialty, I work less and make more
money. In other words, I am more efficient with my time now and my
family has benefitted." - Dr. Melissa Bray, a family physician who
transitioned to Vohra.
- "The Vohra Model appreciates that most physicians are looking
for some degree of professional autonomy and the organization
allows you to take ownership of your practice." -- Dr. Alan Powers,
a surgical resident before transitioning to Vohra. Keyphrases:
general surgery jobs, surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, general surgeon
jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic
surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgery jobs, thoracic
cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon
jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery jobs, colo rectal surgeon
jobs, colo rectal surgery jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery
jobs, oral plastic surgery jobs, oral plastic surgeon jobs,
pediatric oral surgery jobs, pediatric oral surgeon jobs, dental
oral surgery jobs, dentist oral surgeon jobs, dentist oral surgery
jobs, maxillofacial oral surgeon jobs, maxillofacial oral surgery
jobs, oral maxillofacial surgeon jobs, oral maxillofacial surgery
jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgeon jobs,
cardio vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgeon jobs,
pediatric vascular surgery jobs, surg tech jobs, surgery tech jobs,
surgical tech jobs, gynecologic surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Vohra Wound Physicians, Auburn , General Surgeon Needed in Auburn, AL Part-Time - $120K - $220K / Year, Healthcare , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!