Company: Auburn University
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The - -seeks candidates for an OR/Surgical Technician position
responsible for ensuring surgical rooms and instruments are
sterilized, equipped, and supplied appropriately. The duties of the
OR/Surgical Technician position are equivalent to a circulating
nurse in human medicine.Learn more about -VET -MED -and take a
campus tour here: -Why should -YOU -work for -VET -MED?
- Excellent full-time benefits that start on Day 1!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options for you and your
- Generous state retirement program with eligibility to receive
monthly payments after 10 years of service.
- How about these numbers? -4 weeks -of vacation, -96 hours -of
sick leave, -6 weeks -of paid parental leave for the birth or
adoption of a child, and -9 -official paid holidays.
- Overnight and weekend shift differentials = more -$$$ -in your
- Veterinary care and food discounts for your pets.
- Uniform and continuing education allowances.
- Tuition assistance for you and your dependents after a year of
- Opportunities for advancement.
Need we say more? Probably not - but just in case:
About Auburn:At Auburn, our work changes lives. Ranked by U.S. News
and World Report as a premier public institution, Auburn University
is dedicated to shaping the future of the people of Alabama, the
nation, and the world through forward-thinking education,
life-enhancing research, scholarship and selfless service. Auburn
is nationally recognized for its commitment to academic excellence,
community outreach, positive work environment, student engagement,
and thriving community.
Why employees choose Auburn:Auburn University was named by Forbes
Magazine as one of the state of Alabama's best employers, with
employees staying an average of ten years. Employees enjoy
competitive benefits that include top-notch health insurance,
generous retirement plans, tuition assistance for employees and
dependents, flexible spending accounts and more!
Learn more about Auburn's impact, generous employee benefits, and
thriving community by visiting -.
Our Commitment:Auburn University is committed to a diverse and
inclusive campus environment. Visit - -to learn more about our
commitment to expanding equity and inclusion for all.
- Assisting surgeons as needed by retrieving needed surgical
instruments and equipment from surgical supply.
- Cleaning operating rooms between surgical cases and making sure
rooms are ready for the next case.
- Positioning patients for surgery and performing aseptic prep of
surgery site; and maintaining cleanliness and sterility of
- Decontamination and sterilization of instrumentation using an
autoclave and a vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilizer.
- Maintenance of surgical packs and instruments.
To view the full posting and apply, please visit -
AUBURN -UNIVERSITY -IS AN -AFFIRMATIVE -ACTION/EQUAL -OPPORTUNITY
-EMPLOYER. It is our policy to provide equal employment
opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex,
religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or any other classification protected by applicable
Keywords: Auburn University, Auburn , OR/Surgical Technician, Healthcare , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!