LICENSED NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR $10K SIGN ON BONUS
Company: Crimson Health and Rehab
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Crimson Health and Rehab - LICENSED NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
$10K SIGN ON BONUS
We are seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator for Crimson
Health and Rehab.
We are seeking a candidate that will be results driven and
committed to maintaining a positive work environment, maintain
compliance and continuously provide quality care for our patients
We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages that include
bonuses, paid time off and health insurance.
If you feel that you are the right fit for this position, apply
The following statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be
a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
Responsible for the overall management of a facility. Plans,
develops, directs, monitors and supports all operational,
administrative, clinical, human resources, customer service and
fiscal activities for the facility's programs and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident / patient
care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory,
accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
- Prepares annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly performance
of facility in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a
sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs
and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds
expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a
- Makes sure facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing
environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff in
accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as
appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company
policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey
- Responsible for grievance process from residents, patients,
- Functions as primary officer for facility according to HIPAA
- Has valid Administrator's license issued by the State's Governing
- Meets minimum education requirements of the State (Alabama)
- Prefer one to three (1-3) years experience as a healthcare
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.
Direct-reports to this position typically include the following:
Director of Nursing and other facility department heads. Completes
annual evaluations for direct reports.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
May be required to respond to critical issues on a 24/7 basis.
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to
sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May
occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. In compliance with
applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
Participates in (or conducts) company-sponsored training to
safeguard against improper use and disclosure of resident's
protected health information. Monitors and ensures compliance with
company policies, procedures and state and federal law.
Keywords: Crimson Health and Rehab, Auburn , LICENSED NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR $10K SIGN ON BONUS, Healthcare , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!