CareGiver Auburn and Opelika
Company: SYNERGY HomeCare
Posted on: January 19, 2023
SYNERGY HomeCare - BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM OF HOMECARE
PROFESSIONALS - LET US SET UP A TIME TO TALK WITH YOU ABOUT THE
DIFFERENCE OF WORKING WITH SYNERGY HOME CARE
We are looking for BI-LINGUAL (Spanish/English) Caregivers! If this
is YOU, give us a call, por favor!!
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and
professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Do you want to
feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do?
SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-medical personal assistance agency and
our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and
independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and
to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading
training and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and
operated national agency.
We have clients needing care in the Auburn, Opelika, Phenix City,
Dadville, Aleander City, Notasulga, Camp Hill and Tuskegee area.
Work close to home!
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby
- Employee recognition programs
- Hourly Pay range between $9.50and $ 12.50 / hr.
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients' non-medical needs, including
companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with
clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently caring
for our client
Apply today if you are interested in becoming part of our
Keywords: SYNERGY HomeCare, Auburn , CareGiver Auburn and Opelika, Healthcare , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!