Speech Language Pathologist (Home Health)
Company: EAMC - Lanier Home Health
Posted on: November 16, 2023
We are hiring a Speech Therapist (SLP). -
At Lanier Home Health, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging,
and trust and enjoy the---meaningful connections that come from it:
for the whole patient, their families,---each other, and the
communities we serve-it truly is all about helping people.---You
can find a home for your career here.---------
---As a---Speech Therapist, you can expect:--- -
- ----the ability to build in-person trusted therapist-patient
- ---continuing education and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- ---independence and autonomy--- -
- ---career growth possibilities--- -
---Give your passion to serve others and your drive for better,
more advanced quality healthcare.--- -
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of speech therapy, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Evaluates the patient's level of function by applying
diagnostic and prognostic functional ability tests. Assists the
physician in the development of the therapy plan of care.
- Treats patients to communicate effectively by expressing
thoughts according to the patient's condition using acceptable
standards of practice.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes in the
- Instructs the patient, the family and/or caregiver and other
members of the health care team in areas of speech therapy in which
they can participate.
- Must be currently licensed in Speech Therapy in the state of
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and
access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
Keywords: EAMC - Lanier Home Health, Auburn , Speech Language Pathologist (Home Health), Healthcare , Valley, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!