Travel Interventional Radiology Technologist
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The OpportunityDescriptionWe're looking for an IR Tech, working
in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in Grand Rapids,
Michigan, United States.
- Assist with clinical, technical, and administrative functions
on a daily basis.
- Verify patient identification, history, diagnosis, and
procedure for both diagnostic and interventional cases.
- Assist with pre and post procedural patient care.
- Assist with procedural preparation, supplies, and maintain the
sterile field according to the standards of care.
- Assist in sterile procedures per physician preference, policy
- Operate Interventional Angiography Systems in dedicated
- Set up and operate additional procedural products or
- Quality control and operation of the Angiography System in a
safe and competent manner supporting the ALARA principles and
alerting the physician of intra-procedural dose thresholds and
equipment trouble shooting
- Ensure all team members understand and comply with the
principles of radiation safety to include time, distance, proper
care and use of lead aprons and dosimetry badges.
- Actively participate in room turnover, patient transfer,
terminal cleaning, stocking and quality improvement
- Perform additional duties as required.Job duty Information (Job
title, # of positions, special equipment, skills etc):
Interventional Radiology Technologist
*** Stroke or Trauma experience
*** Applicant must live at least one hour away from facility.
Location/locations: Butterworth and Blodgett
Shift: Day shift
Hours: 730 x 12 or 800 x 12
Shift length: 12 hours
Weekend rotation: variable shifts with weekday and weekend call
Required certifications: ARRT
Scrub Color: Surgical Scrubs
*** requires all team members to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations
subject to certain exclusions based on the team members job
Health is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in
accordance with applicable laws.
Once confirmed, all time is submitted through Fieldglass by your
traveler. Please educate and train them on this. It is also our
platform for invoicing and payments so if
this step is not complete it will impact your agencys payment from
Experience Required for Your SuccessSkills & Experience:
- Interventional Imaging background with a minimum of 1-year
full-time work in an interventional or invasive clinical
- Clinical competency within Invasive Cardiovascular,
Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Hybrid, Interventional Radiology,
Neuro Interventional, &/or Vascular Surgery Hybrid
- Proficient operating Angiography Equipment, preferred
experience with Siemens ARTIS C-arms
- Good understanding of Advanced Imaging including acquisition,
post processing, reconstruction, and 3D DynaCT featuresRequired
- Valid Certification American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT). Cardiac Interventional (CI) or Vascular
Interventional (VI) preferred
- Valid State license (or Eligible to apply)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required. Advanced
Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification preferredPreferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Interact with patient, client and team members in an autonomous
responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Auburn , Travel Interventional Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!