Nutritionists Student Worker - Auburn University Dining - Terrell Dining Hall
Company: Aramark Corp.
Posted on: May 9, 2022
The Student Worker- Food Service/Catering is responsible for
serving, preparing, and/or building food items while providing
customer service and adhering to food safety, food handling, and
sanitation procedures. The ideal candidate must be a student at the
Aramark location. Essential functions and responsibilities of the
position may vary by location based on client requirements and
* Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes
* Properly stores food in accordance with standards
* Sets up workstations including prep tables, service counters, hot
wells, steam tables, etc.
* Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes workstations
* Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and
anticipating the customers' needs
* Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to
* Maintains excellent customer service and positive demeanor
towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
* Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including food
safety and sanitation
* Ensures security of company assets
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all
required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties,
responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be
assigned at any time with or without notice.
* Previous food service experience preferred
* Must have or acquire food safety certification
* Demonstrates guest service skills
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to,
lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and
standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great
things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal
employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of
the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military
status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected
by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Keywords: Aramark Corp., Auburn , Nutritionists Student Worker - Auburn University Dining - Terrell Dining Hall, Hospitality & Tourism , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!