Bartender - Bar 1
Company: The Hotel at Auburn University
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:To mix and serve alcoholic and
non-alcoholic drinks to patrons of banquet bar, following standard
- Maintain a neat grooming appearance, and shall dress
accordingly, in a clean, pressed uniform.
- Promptly punch into the timecard machine and immediately begin
my opening side work.
- Clean, set-up, and stock the bar and all related areas as
determined by my manager, opening duties, service manuals and job
- Check the service stations bar requisitions to ensure correct
set-up and cleanliness.
- Check with the manager on duty regarding any special
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking,
repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing
ability and visual acuity.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular and continuing
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited
space.Education: High school or equivalent education required.
Experience: Required: 1 year as Bartender in a full service dinner
house or loungeand adequate communication skills for guest service
and the ability to lift 60 lbs.Preferred: 2 years as bartender in a
full service dinner house
Keywords: The Hotel at Auburn University, Auburn , Bartender - Bar 1, Hospitality & Tourism , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!