Food Service Manager - Tuskegee University
Company: Perkins Management Services Comp
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Perkins Management is a high energy food service company looking
for add to its operations and culinary team. We are looking for
someone that can match our energy and join our team as the Food
Service Manager of a local client site in Tuskegee University.
The Food Service Manager is responsible for the front of the house
operations. The ideal candidate will have significant contract food
service management experience, operations, financial, and
exceptional client relations skills. Additionally, ServSafe
Certified, HACCP standards, leadership, staff development, and
customer service skills.
The Food Service Operations Manager will provide hands-on
leadership for the front of the house dining program by providing
supervision to talented staff managers, hourly supervisors, and
employees. This role will execute the "Perkins Difference"
philosophy by providing a consistent high quality dining program
with a commitment to continuous improvement of the dining services
program. The Operations Director, in conjunction with the Human
Resources department, will be responsible for the hiring, training,
staffing, and performance management of the staff.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- The primary duties for this position include: collaborating in
the hiring, development, and retention of a high quality staff with
the Food Service Manager.
- Supporting the Executive Chef collaboratively in developing
innovative menus with appropriate nutritional information.
- Champion of "sustainability" for the dining services
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of sanitation and
- Responsible for achieving the budgeted goals and targets each
week and implementing effective cost control strategies in terms of
food and labor.
- Responsible for the ongoing training and development of the
front-line staff in terms of customer service standards, food
safety, and sanitation.
- College degree in restaurant/hotel field or equivalent
- Must be professional in all forms of business interactions,
communications and must present a professional demeanor at all
- ServSafe Certified ( or must be certified in 90 days of
- Exceptional organizational and computer skills (Microsoft
Office) are required
- Perkins Management Services Company, Inc. requires all
employees to successfully complete a drug screen and background
Keywords: Perkins Management Services Comp, Auburn , Food Service Manager - Tuskegee University, Hospitality & Tourism , Tuskegee, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!