Company: LBA Hospitality
Posted on: August 20, 2019
Responsible for: offering prompt and courteous service so the
guests have an enjoyable experience. Maintain the cleanliness and
guest ready appearance of outlet. PRE REQUISITES The Company
associates have access to guestrooms and property, character traits
of honesty and trustworthiness are essential to this position.
Therefore, associates must pass the appropriate security clearance,
per company policy.
- One year experience in food and beverage position.
- Experience with chain food and retail outlet preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent of GED
- Associate's Degree preferred SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Must be able to perform major life activities: Standing, lifting,
bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and
communicating. For this position specifically:
- Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 30
- Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch,
- Must be able to see and hear
- Must be able to speak and read English, the ability to
communicate in another language may be helpful.
- Must display professionalism, honesty, and trustworthiness at
all times. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES Knowledge in:
- Age requirements and verify those who order any alcoholic
- Menu items, preparation methods and beverage choices.
- Various types of alcoholic beverages, know trends and
preparation of cocktails.
- Standards of operation as required by brand.
- Area shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions to
assist guest inquires.
- Daily hotel operations check daily events, bulletin boards and
be up to date on changes, new procedures and events.
- Entire property, staff, services, hours of operation, type of
rooms, locations, rates, discounts. Skills:
- Friendly professional attitude is a daily expected
- Computer literate to thoroughly operate property management
system: post charges, compute bills, collect payment and make
- Sell, suggest and serve quality food and beverage items as per
- Multi task, remain associate and guest service centric.
- Effectively communicate with guests and associates.
- Solve guest issues with professionalism maintaining hospitable
- Market and promote to increase exposure and sales.
- Work as a team member in aspects such as cleaning, side work,
food preparation and storage. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and consistently maintain working area and supplies in
a guest ready atmosphere.
- Process guest charges and gratuities in accordance to
standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintain safety and security practices, have thorough knowledge
of emergency procedures.
- Ensure guests are provided with the highest quality product and
- Maintain certification from a brand approved responsible vendor
- Maintain liquor inventory regularly.
- Other duties as assigned, that the associate is capable of
performing WORKING CONDITIONS/SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS Standing,
walking for long periods of time while maintaining a friendly
professional image. Be flexible in regard to work schedule. Be
available as necessary 24/7, weekends and holidays. POSITIONS FOR
POSSIBLE ADVANCEMENT Before the next promotion, this person should
train others her/his replacement. The ability to teach skills and
competencies will enhance leadership skills in preparation for
further promotion, potentially as a Food and Beverage Supervisor or
Guest Service Representative. Disclaimer The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All
personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Keywords: LBA Hospitality, Auburn , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!