Network Operations Tech
Posted on: September 15, 2023
NOC Tech, Level 1 opportunity! Accelerated Room for Advancement
to Engineering!This Jobot Job is hosted by: David DeCristofaroAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $25 - $40 per hourA bit about us:We
are a fast-growing internet service provider, with a focus on
residential and business customers in suburban and rural America.
With strong financial backing, we are making significant
investments to building cutting-edge network technology and
offering exceptional communication solutions to multiple states
throughout the country.Why join us?
- Tons of Growth Potential!
- Clear Career Path from NOC to Engineering!
- Exceptional Pay and Benefits!
- State of the Art Facilities!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly
skilled and motivated Network Operations Tech to join our dynamic
and fast-paced technology team. This role is integral to
maintaining the high-quality performance of our network systems and
ensuring our customers enjoy seamless, uninterrupted service. The
successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring network
operations, troubleshooting issues, and maintaining fiber optic
networks. This is a contract to hire position, offering the
opportunity to work with advanced technology in a challenging and
rewarding environment.Responsibilities:1. Monitoring and managing
the performance and capacity of network systems using specialized
tools and equipment.2. Troubleshooting and resolving network issues
promptly to minimize downtime and maintain high-quality service for
our customers.3. Installing, configuring, and maintaining network
equipment and systems, including , Juniper, Ciena, Adtran, Calix,
and/or Nokia.4. Collaborating with the Network Operations Support
team to identify potential issues and develop preventative
solutions.5. Performing regular maintenance and upgrades to ensure
network systems are operating at peak efficiency.6. Documenting
network operations, including incident reports, procedures, and
- 1-4 years of experience as a Tech or Engineer in a Telecom
- Possesses basic understanding of telecommunications
- Monitors all network elements and acknowledges alarms in a
- Creates and updates trouble tickets in a timely manner.
- Performs basic triage on network issues, based on alarms and
customer outage data.
- Refers network issues to appropriate fix agents.
- Escalates trouble tickets on a timely basis according to NOC
- Sends out notifications about network outages to the business
according to NOC policy.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Auburn , Network Operations Tech, IT / Software / Systems , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!