Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Includes but not limited to the following:
- Performs visual inspection of all products introduced in the
processing of drug kits.
- Ensures that all components are intact, materials meet quality
specifications and are built according to bill of material
- Rework kits that do not meet production standards.
- Complete related forms for rework and quality control.
- Loads boxes into the case erector.
- Monitors box erector.
- Clears box jams.
- Monitors the box packer machine.
- Inserts a corrugated insert in each case as required.
- Ensures that correct code is being printed on case-by-case
- Labels boxes with printed labels with all tracking information
- Prints labels as needed.
- Monitors the closure of each case.
- Palletizes boxes in approved pallet configuration, shrink-wraps
units and places pallets in approved Warehouse Area.
- Maintaining acceptable housekeeping standards.
- Perform any takes necessary to help complete production.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Ability to be Cross Trained in All Aspects of the Drug
- Work well within team environment and ability to work
independently, self motivated
- Good Communications Skills, (written and verbal)
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Must be available to work 12 hour shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Auburn , Assembler, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!