RN Registered Nurse - $7,500 Sign On Bonus
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: May 31, 2021
The Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) in Home Health provides and
directs provisions of nursing care to patients in their homes as
prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws,
regulations and agency policies. Also, The RN Registered Nurse job
coordinates total plan of care with other health care professionals
involved in care, and helps to achieve and maintain continuity of
patient care by planning and exchanging information with physician,
agency personnel, patient, family, and community resources. All
done within a Point of Care setting.
HomeCare of East Alabama Medical Center, a part of LHC Group, is
the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and
families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term
acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and|or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care.
- Makes referrals to other disciplines, as indicated by patient's
- Responds to outcome coordinator|coder and Patient Care Manager
requests for clarification to OASIS assessments on the same day
that the request for more information is sent.
Education & Experience
- Current RN licensure in state of Alabama.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Home Health experience highly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC Group, Auburn , RN Registered Nurse - $7,500 Sign On Bonus, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!