Assembler I - Night Shift
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll
do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for
cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in
achieving your career goals.
- Performs visual inspection of all products introduced in the
processing of drug kits.
- Ensures that all components are intact, materials meet quality
specifications and are built according to bill of material
- Rework kits that do not meet production standards.
- Complete related forms for rework and quality control.
- Loads boxes into the case erector.
- Monitors box erector.
- Clears box jams.
- Monitors the box packer machine.
- Inserts a corrugated insert in each case as required.
- Ensures that correct code is being printed on case-by-case
- Labels boxes with printed labels with all tracking information
- Prints labels as needed.
- Monitors the closure of each case.
- Palletizes boxes in approved pallet configuration, shrink-wraps
units and places pallets in approved Warehouse Area.
- Maintaining acceptable housekeeping standards.
How will you get here?
Possess high school diploma or equivalent
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Auburn , Assembler I - Night Shift, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!