Company: Auburn Hospitality
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Auburn Hospitality is looking for an Administrative/HR Assistant
to perform general office functions in support of the Human
Resources Department. You will be handling incoming phone calls and
other communications, greeting customers, as well as managing HR
files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other
clerical duties and errands. Must maintain highest level of
confidentiality and professionalism in a corporate setting.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Scanning, sorting, and Managing HR filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting customers as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerical duties and errands.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience.
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
- Warm personality with strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality and
- High school diploma and authorized to work in the United
Auburn Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and
participates in the eVerify program. All applicants will be
considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
or disability status. Auburn Hospitality has complied with all
regulatory requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic in ensuring a
safe environment for our employees and our guests.
Keywords: Auburn Hospitality, Auburn , Administrative/HR Assistant, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!