Posted on: June 6, 2021
Donaldson is committed to solving the worlds most complex
filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough
solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look
for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to
learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and
in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of
Follow Us on LinkedIn:
- Performs Mig and Tig welding processes.
- Makes adjustments on welding machine settings as required to
maintain a quality weld.
- Performs setups and changeovers for departments in a safe,
efficient, and timely manner.
- Change tips, weld liner, nozzle, wire, and torch.
- Trouble shoots weld problems.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Perform other tasks as directed.
- May rotate to other departments as needed to operate a variety
- Complies with all DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and
- Uses all designated Personal Protective Equipment as
- Interprets part prints, specifications, production orders, and
- Completes daily inspections and cleaning of machines.
- Utilize route sheets and blueprints as needed to produce parts
- Must be able to work scheduled overtime hours.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
demonstrate ability to:
- Complete Donaldson welding certification.
- Demonstrate proficiently in the operation, changeover, and all
required quality checks for department for which applying.
- Reads and understands blueprints, pack specs, shipping
requirements, and route sheets.
- Shows strong attention to detail, quality, and safety.
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may
require use of information which is subject to the export control
regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such
positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these
regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other
countries must be able to meet the comparable export control
requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all
qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color,
disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation,
sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity
and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Keywords: Donaldson, Auburn , Welder, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!