Company: Auburn Electrical Construction Company
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Responsible for working closely with Project Coordinator and
Managers as well as field staff identifying needs and proactively
working to solve day to day project issues. This person serves as a
liaison between the project managers and the technical disciplines
involved in the creation and the completion of projects.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist project coordinator with submittal logs and tracking
- Assisting project coordinator with issuing RFIs
- Setting up initial bex files
- Assisting project coordinator in the close out of projects
- Updating drawing links for RFIs, ASIs, PSIs
- Assist in resolving Blue Beam issues for field staff
- Assisting IT Director as needed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Address all field related issues in a timely manner
- Work closely with project coordinator in developing submittal
logs, participate in communications regarding the status of
- Communicate regularly with Project Manages and
- Proactively assist in reviewing, changing, and updating
submittals as requested by Project Coordinator or Manager
- Attend and actively participate in meetings and communications
regarding project close outs
- Ensures all drawings, drawing links are accurate and linked to
the correct files
- Effective Communication
- Information Management
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Management
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Requires the ability to work in an office environment and make
occasional jobsite visits.
- Will require mobility to lift files, work sitting, bending,
walking upstairs, and standing.
- Part-time (10-15 hours)
- Office hours 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Thursday and
7:30am to 11:30am Friday, with a (1) hour meal period. Part-time
schedules will be modified to meet the needs of the business
- Occasional travel to jobsites may be required
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- A Bachelors Degree (BS) in Engineering or a related field is
Benefits of working for AECCI:
- Hourly Wage, determined by experience, knowledge, skills and
- BCBS Alabama Health and Dental Insurance
- 95% of premium paid by employer
- Paid Personal Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time)
- After one year: One week personal time
- After five years: Two weeks personal time
- After twenty years: Three weeks personal time
- Seven (7) Paid Holidays (after 90 days)
- Bereavement Leave (after 90 days)
- Company Provided Continuing Education
- Federally Accredited Apprenticeship Program
- AECCI is a certified VA employer for the GI Bill
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen.
- Reliable transportation.
- Tools required by your position (list to be given at time of
Keywords: Auburn Electrical Construction Company, Auburn , Project Engineer, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!