Customer Service Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Kali Chadick - State Farm Agent
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional
to join their winning team for the role of Customer Service Manager
- State Farm Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional
interested in helping our business grow through value-based
conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a
motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment,
then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent
income and growth potential.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
Compensation: $25,000 - $35,000+
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Kali Chadick - State Farm Agent, Auburn , Customer Service Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!