Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Auto req ID
Includes but not limited to the following:
- Stock molding rooms with necessary supplies during shift and at
the end of shift before shift change.
- Immediately notifies maintenance/processing of any quality or
- Pulls full boxes/crates from under machines.
- Inspects parts for any defects or quality issues before closing
- Close all boxes/crates, weigh, apply label and stage.
- Bring in any colorant or resin, as directed by production
- Moves all finished products to holding areas.
- Sort quarantine created by your assigned machines, when time
- Removes and weighs all scrap by product and submits to
supervisor on scrap log sheet.
- Keep assigned machines clean including the floor under and
- Takes all trash to dumpster.
- Cover for other Mold Operator during breaks.
- Assures all documentation and labeling is correct on all
- Pulls samples and submits to lab as required.
- Performs other duties as requested by Production Supervisor or
Molding Department Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required
- Work well within a Team environment and ability to work
independently, self motivated
- Follows company policies including safety and environmental
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts.
Country / State City
US - Alabama - Auburn
Manufacturing & Production
Thermo Fisher Scientific
is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or
any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Auburn , Mold Operator, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!