Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you
will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for
your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to
support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make
significant contributions to the world.
Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Stock molding rooms with necessary supplies during shift and at
the end of shift before shift change.
- Immediately notifies maintenance/processing of any quality or
- Pulls full boxes/crates from under machines.
- Inspects parts for any defects or quality issues before closing
- Close all boxes/crates, weigh, apply label and stage.
- Bring in any colorant or resin, as directed by production
- Moves all finished products to holding areas.
- Sort quarantine created by your assigned machines, when time
- Removes and weighs all scrap by product and submits to
supervisor on scrap log sheet.
- Keep assigned machines clean including the floor under and
- Takes all trash to dumpster.
- Cover for other Mold Operator during breaks.
- Assures all documentation and labeling is correct on all
- Pulls samples and submits to lab as required.
- Performs other duties as requested by Production Supervisor or
Molding Department Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required
- Work well within a Team environment and ability to work
independently, self motivated
- Follows company policies including safety and environmental
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts.
What Thermo Fisher Offers to Employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits effective on first day of
- Paid Time Off - Eligible to accrue up to 3 weeks of Paid Time
Off (PTO), pro-rated based on start date
- Paid Holidays
- 401(K) Retirement Plan - Company Matching Contribution up to
- Shift Premium for 2nd and 3rd shift employees
- This position is not approved for relocation benefits.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving
science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is
to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and
safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences
research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient
diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their
laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more
than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of
innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical
services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo
Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific,
Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Auburn , Mold Operator, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!