General Manager - Evergreen
Company: Aspen Heights
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Aspen Heights strives to provide the best experience in student
living across the country. We want to hire and develop the best
talent to help deliver a truly above & beyond customer experience
and we'll stop at nothing in our quest to lead the industry.
The General Manager (GM) is the CEO of the property. The GM is
responsible for creating the best end-to-end living experience in
the industry through "World Class Customer Service".
- Team Management - Responsible for the hiring, training,
coaching, motivating and management of on-site team.
- Marketing - Collaborate with marketing to develop and oversee
the marketing plan for the property.
- Finance - Responsibilities include, but not limited to, budget,
operating expenses and payroll.
- Relationship Management - Develop professional, service-based
relationships with our clients, residents and vendors.
Key Characteristics for a successful General Manager:
- Collaborative - Ability to work closely with team members to
achieve common goals.
- Coaching and Mentoring - Ability to effectively coach and
- Resilient- Able to be flexible and bend with changing
- Self Starter - Ability to execute and deliver results with
- Connection - Committed to collaboration, play, healthy
- Creativity - Committed to continuous learning, imagination,
- Performance - Committed to excellence, accountability, and
- Leadership - Committed to self-awareness, integrity, and
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Preferred industry experience in sales, customer service,
restaurant or hospitality.
- Experience in reporting financials and managing professional
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and technical
Keywords: Aspen Heights, Auburn , General Manager - Evergreen, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!