Undergraduate Research Assistant - Sugg Lab
Company: Auburn University
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Responsible for the daily care of swine/cattle enrolled in
research projects, this includes but not limited to, feeding,
cleaning of isolation pens/rooms, daily health checks, collecting
biomedical samples, animal restraining.
1. Keeps daily log of animal behavior/temperament
2. Records daily consumption of food
3. Cleans housing facilities daily
4. Follows biosecurity protocols while moving between individual
5. Properly labels biomedical samples
6. Reports all abnormal findings to PI, Primary Investigator
7. May assist with transporting animals between multiple housing
facilities during duration of research project
Experience working with large animals, in a veterinary hospital,
collecting samples and/or record keeping.
Keywords: Auburn University, Auburn , Undergraduate Research Assistant - Sugg Lab, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!