Marketing Associate - Evergreen
Company: Aspen Heights
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Marketing Associate on a property plays a key role in the
Aspen Heights team by delivering a world-class customer experience
to clients through marketing outreach, advertising, leasing,
resident outreach, administrative duties, and resident loyalty
Required Job Skills:
- Marketing and Advertising - Responsible for conducting property
tours to prospects and parents.
- Recruiting - Recruit, coordinate, and lead focus groups.
- Customer Loyalty Management- Create loyalty programs that go
above and beyond resident needs and improve resident retention
- Prospect Management - Leverage key contacts within specific
arenas to promote Aspen Heights.
- Lease Management -Assist in the lease signing process, includes
preparing lease paperwork.
- Campus Networking - Develop relationships with university
community and engage in various events, clubs and meetings in order
to network and brand company. Present at key events, clubs,
meetings, etc. within designated arenas (i.e. Greek Life, Business
fraternities, and student organizations). Serve as an on-campus
representative for Aspen Heights.
- Social Media - Use social media tools to increase exposure and
gain brand awareness
Key Characteristics for a successful Marketing Associate:
- Customer Service - Provides "World Class Customer Service" to
those that they interact with and serve on a daily basis.
- Creative - Shows imagination. Generates new ideas to problems
or innovates around already established approaches.
- Organized - Plans and organizes tasks in an efficient
productive manner. Focuses on key priorities. Can juggle multiple
projects. Pays attention to detail.
- Empathetic - Understanding of others needs
- Quality - Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for
ways to improve and promote quality performance
- Adaptable - Adjusts quickly to changing priorities. Copes
effectively with complexity. Flexes around new ideas, processes or
- Connection - Committed to collaboration, play, healthy
- Creativity - Committed to continuous learning, imagination,
- Performance - Committed to excellence, accountability, and
- Leadership - Committed to self-awareness, integrity, and
- Familiarity with social media in the workplace
- Experienced in Google docs and Microsoft Office
- A strong desire to be innovative in the student housing
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong customer service skills
Keywords: Aspen Heights, Auburn , Marketing Associate - Evergreen, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!