Company: The Hotel at Auburn University
Posted on: June 7, 2021
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To assist keeping the bar and lounge area stocked clean,
organized, and to serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to
patrons of bar, following standard recipes.
- Arrive to work on time.
- Maintain a neat grooming appearance, and shall dress
accordingly, in a clean, pressed uniform.
- Promptly punch into the timecard machine and immediately begin
my opening side work.
- Clean, set-up, and stock the bar and all related areas as
determined by my manager, opening duties, service manuals and job
- Check the service stations bar requisitions to ensure correct
set-up and cleanliness.
- Check with the manager on duty regarding any special
- Follow all sequence of service guidelines according to the
manual and job description.
- Makes sure that the front bar is stocked with glassware, ice
and other items
- Greets the guest within 15 seconds according to standards with
cocktail napkin to flag table
- Prepare snack tray
- Present daily drinks specials and appetizer menu.
- Takes beverage order and enters order in micros
- Deliver drinks within 3 minutes, offering to pour bottle beers
- Takes food order if requested and ring into micros
- Set table with appropriate flatware and condiments
- Picks up food in the Kitchen within ten minutes
- Serves food and refresh drinks
- clear tables when all guest are finished full hands in full
- Record guest preferences
- Have check available for guest at all times
- Maintains bar cleanliness and completes daily cleaning
- Strive to be cooperative with coworkers as much as
- Strive to resolve conflicts with other employees or see a
manager if I am unable to improve.
- Assist the Restaurant dining services (if necessary), when and
- Assist with seating guests. (if necessary)
- At the end of each shift ensure all tables and chairs are clean
for the next meal period
- Position requires walking and giving direction most of the
working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility
for up to 8 hours in length. Length of time of these tasks may vary
from day to day and task to task.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular and continuing
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking,
repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing
ability and visual acuity.
High school or equivalent education required
Required: 1 year as cocktail server in a full service dinner
house or lounge
and adequate communication skills for guest service and the
ability to lift 60 lbs.
Preferred: 2 years as cocktail server in a full service dinner
Keywords: The Hotel at Auburn University, Auburn , Cocktail Server, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!