Remote Licensed Life Insurance Sales Agent
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Are you a Licensed Insurance Agent looking for a flexible
opportunity? One where you’re provided with free warm leads? Yes!
Then Liveops is looking for you!
Liveops is looking for Licensed Life and Health Insurance Sales
Specialists who want to make a difference in the lives of the many
customers searching for the right insurance plan. With the
abundance of insurance plans available, the need for a
knowledgeable and caring professional to assist in the selection
process is of the utmost importance. Liveops Insurance Specialists
assist customers with their insurance inquiries and purchases via
incoming calls and by placing outbound calls, for one of our
well-known insurance industry clients. All customer leads are warm
and provided at no cost to specialists.
Who is Liveops?
Liveops, ranked #4 in FlexJob’s 2020 Top 100 Companies with
Remote Jobs, is the leader in virtual, home-based agents. We
currently contract with a variety of Fortune 500 companies,
handling their inbound customer care calls. We actively seek eager
customer-service focused individuals, wanting the freedom of being
their own boss, operating as an Independent Contractor agent.
We connect these talented customer service and sales professionals
to companies that offer flexible, remote work. We aim to provide
quality customer service in all aspects of our business. We aim to
provide top talent ~ that’s why we need you!
There are 2
ways to meet eligibility requirements for this
1. You currently possess an active life and
health/accident/sickness insurance license in one of the following
states: KS, TX, FL, IL, GA, MI, VA, MD.
2. You currently possess an active life and
health/accident/sickness insurance license in your resident state
and in 2 non-resident states.
This opportunity is currently accepting applications in the
following states: AL, AZ, AK, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS,
KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA,
RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY.
Are you a good fit for this opportunity?
You’re exactly the kind of Independent Contractor agent our
client is looking for if you:
- You currently hold an active Life & Health Insurance Producer
- Are a goal-oriented Life & Health Insurance Agent with
excellent sales skills
- Are passionate about insurance and have charisma to connect
- Possess strong communication skills and can overcome customer
objections when negotiating a sale
- Have a desire to set your own schedule, work when and how much
you want and be your own boss
- Want the flexibility that comes with being a NON-CAPTIVE
- Look forward to spending your valuable time closing warm leads,
not searching for cold ones
- Can learn and use customized software and applications
- Live in: AL, AK, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY,
MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI,
SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV or WY
Application and Certification Process:
To become an Independent Contractor agent the following are
- Click that Apply button and submit your application today!
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Sign a Licensed Insurance Disclosure form
- Complete Appointment Paperwork
- Pass a background and credit check completed for Liveops
- This will require a non-refundable $45 fee paid directly to
our 3rd party background check provider
- View our background and credit check requirements here
Every Independent Contractor agent must complete a client
certification class. Liveops provides this certification
for FREE. This certification:
- Takes 3 weeks to complete
- Is a combination of self-paced eLearning courses and live
virtual classroom learning sessions conducted via conference
- Includes our agent readiness team, who are committed to
equipping you with the tools you’ll need to be successful
- Requires completion of all certification requirements by posted
Technology Needed for Success:
Please review the Liveops basic technology requirements by
- While not required, dual monitors are highly recommended for
- Please note: Liveops systems are not currently compatible with
Mac or Chromebook
- Digital or Landline phone service is required.
This opportunity pays for time spent talking on the phone and
assisting customers. Independent Contractor agents may also receive
performance-based pay or other incentives. The talk-time rate
is $0.40 per minute of talk-time + agent
commission (2.20% of Issued New Annualized Premium for applications
paid with credit card/EFT).
Liveops does not withhold any taxes from your earnings. As
an Independent Contractor you will be responsible for your own tax
obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity,
call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors
are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and
This opportunity offers true flexibility! Independent Contractor
agents choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute
blocks. Successful agents will commit to at least 15 hours per
week. The more hours you can commit to, the greater your earning
- Calls typically come in:
- Monday – Friday from 8am to 10pm EST
- Saturdays from 9am to 6pm EST
Keywords: Liveops, Auburn , Remote Licensed Life Insurance Sales Agent, Other , AUBURN, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!