BDO Community Lending - Alabama
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The BDO - Community Lending--is responsible for developing and
managing client accounts for minority owned businesses, while
ensuring that these client accounts meet established requirements
and maximum profitability to the financial institution at a minimum
risk. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Represents the bank in conducting active prospect and customer
business development activities designed to generate new loan,
deposit and related business for the line of business focused on
minority owned businesses while meeting the Bank's existing and
prospective business customer's needs.
- Manages relationships with banking clients through service and
support such as overseeing maintenance of client accounts and
ensuring client's needs are met with a focus on minority owned
- Establish strong referral network and relationships with
minority owned businesses, minority owned networks, non-profit
organizations, and other Circles of Influence (COI's).
- Develop strong professional relationships with other Bank
department associates as well as supplemental business lines and
vendors to cross sell and generate appropriate business product and
service recommendations to help clients meet their goals and expand
- Actively collaborates with other lines of business to ensure
the clients specific needs are met.
- Provides quality customer service to existing customers and
accounts through problem resolution and maintain consistent
communications with clients through onsite visits and outbound
- Develop and maintain intimate knowledge of the policies, Bank
guidelines for their business line.
- Refer lending opportunities, treasury management, insurance,
residential mortgage, and deposit relationships to bank
- Participate in civic and community activities to promote the
Bank's diverse products and services, maintain professional network
relationships and strengthen community ties.
- Provide education and awareness of Valley bank products and
programs to minority owned business owners through multiple
- Interview loan applicants analyze financial and related data to
establish credit worthiness; establish and negotiate credit terms
and monitor customers' credit.
- Monitor outstanding loans and take necessary collection actions
on past dues.
- Educate the borrower on business line process, structure, and
- Analyze, determine eligibility, originate, and structure loan
- Submit complete documentation packages to the credit. Assist in
the credit analysis and underwriting process as needed.
- Recommends approval of customer applications for commercial
Keywords: Valley Bank, Auburn , BDO Community Lending - Alabama, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!