Posted on: June 18, 2022
Responsibilities: *\*\*\*Accepting Applications through
Saturday, June 4th\*\*\**
Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of
people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for
information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel
information in airports and train stations and along highways. They
advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make
your daily commute. They also enhance spectators' experiences at
sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major
Daktronics has a dedicated staff of experienced Event Producers who
consistently deliver entertaining and informative video board
productions for their customers. The Event Producer ensures
Daktronics control systems provide maximum impact for the fans,
sponsors, and other stakeholders by maintaining, programming, and
operating those systems.
This is a fulltime position that will be based on the campus of
Auburn University in Auburn, AL.
* Oversee and maintain Daktronics control systems for all events at
Neville Arena, Auburn Equestrian Center, Auburn Soccer Complex,
James E. Martin Aquatic Center, Jane B. Moore Field, Jordan-Hare
Stadium, and Plainsman Park.
* Consult with Auburn staff to design and implement video board
layouts for all displays.
* Prepare all Daktronics control systems for event day operation by
loading and ensuring all content is ready for playback.
* Manage Auburn sponsorship content.
* Configure Daktronics control systems to display various types of
* Work with third party stat providers to test and monitor data
feeds to the displays. Ensure accurate information.
* Create basic content and update messaging through use of
Daktronics Content Studio, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop,
and other related software.
* During events, operate Daktronics Show Control.
* Be available for meetings and effectively work with War Eagle
Productions, advertisers, Auburn marketing, and facility staff.
* Be main point-of-contact for communicating service needs between
Auburn and Daktronics.
* Support non-athletic events and special events as needed to
levels that are consistent and appropriate for completion of a
* Coordinate with Auburn operators to ensure successful productions
when simultaneous events take place.
* Develop student crew members to independently operate Daktronics
* Identify areas for improvement, recommend process improvements to
streamline information management and champion implementation of
* Participate in weekly remote meetings with the Daktronics
Supervisor of Event Production and other Daktronics Event
* Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
* Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications, Broadcast Journalism,
or equivalent degree plus experience.
* Experience and/or education in video production and editing.
* Experience with live event production preferably for large screen
* Daktronics control system and stats integration or related
* Functional knowledge of front-end video systems.
* Knowledge of software programs such as Adobe Photoshop,
Illustrator, and AfterEffects preferred.
* Graphic design or technical background preferred.
* Regularly and reliably work event hours - holidays, nights, and
* Strong organizational skills.
* Creative problem-solving abilities.
* Good oral and written communication skills; fluent in English,
both written and verbal.
* Understands the games of football, basketball, baseball,
softball, soccer, gymnastics, and volleyball.
* Effectively exercise discretion and independent judgement.
* Ability to meet all workplace safety requirements, which includes
following safety protocols related to COVID-19.
* Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas
for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability,
genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status or citizenship status. If you would like
more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Daktronics, Auburn , Event Producer, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!