Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job Title: Molding Material Handler
Location: Auburn, AL
As part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, you'll discover
meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale.
Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life every single
day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner,
and safer. We provide our global teams with the resources needed to
achieve individual career goals while helping to take science a
step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world's
toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure
our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
When you're a part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll
do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for
cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in
achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Auburn, AL team is looking for a Molding Material Handler to
join their team. This position largely interacts with equivalent
levels of internal personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes but not limited to the following:
* Responsible for operating around plastic molding presses
* Stock molding rooms with necessary supplies during shift and at
the end of shift before shift change
* Immediately notifies maintenance of any quality or downtime
* Pulls full boxes/crates from under machines
* Inspects parts for any defects or quality issues before closing
* Close all boxes/crates, weigh if necessary, apply label and
* Bring in any colorant or resin, as directed by Lead Molding
* Moves all finished products to holding areas
* Inspect and stack beakers off of tools, tie bags and label
* Sort quarantine created by your assigned machines, when time
* Removes, weighs all scrap by product and coordinates of all
* Scans WIP product label into Mega Trak and to location
* Keep assigned machines clean including the floor under and around
* Takes all trash to dumpster
* Cover for other Mold Operator during breaks
* Pulls samples and submits to the lab as required
* Performs other duties as requested by Molding Department
Interaction with Other Employees
* This position interacts daily with Production, Site Leadership,
EHS, Quality, & HR personnel.
How will I get there?
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required
* Work well within a Team environment and ability to work
* Follows company policies including safety and environmental
* Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential
* Excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate to all levels
within the organization.
* Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and react
quickly to changing priorities
* Ability to communicate openly and honestly
* Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet
What Thermo Fisher Offers to Employees:
* Competitive Pay!
* Annual Performance Based Incentive (Annual Target Bonus)
* Annual Performance Base Merit Increase
* Excellent Benefits!
* Review our company's Total Rewards
* Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits-effective Day 1
* Paid Time Off (120 hours per year)) & Holidays (7 core company
and 3 floating holidays)
* 401K Company Match up to 6%
* Tuition Reimbursement - eligible after 90 days!
* Employee Referral Bonus
* Employee Discount Program
* Recognition Program
* Charitable Gift Matching
* Company Paid Parental Leave
* Full Training Provided
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Opportunity to work overtime
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in
serving science, with revenues of nearly $40 billion and
approximately 100,000 employees globally. Our Mission is to enable
our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research,
solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient
diagnostics and therapies or growing efficiency in their
laboratories, we are here to support them. For more information,
please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Thermo Fisher is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Auburn , Assembler I, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!