Company: Regional Management Corp
Posted on: November 13, 2022
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Regional
strives to positively impact the financial lives of our
Our historical and future success is grounded in our collective
commitment to core values. These values include teamwork, mutual
respect, passion, quality, and integrity. We strongly believe that
diversity, equity, and inclusion drives value for our Team Members,
customers, shareholders, and makes us better able to serve our
If you are a passionate, innovative, and fun individual, come join
our team today!Regional Finance is hiring with a $1,000 joining
bonus! We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join
our team. Take the next step in your career and click that apply
Job IntroThe core of a Loan Specialist is being customer oriented.
If you are interested in helping others in their time of need, then
this is the career you have been looking for!Why work at
- Regional offerscompetitive pay!We do our best to show that we
value our team members!
- Eligible for amonthly bonus. Who doesn't love a nice cash
reward for their hard work?
- Promotion opportunities available. We love to train our Loan
Specialists into future Branch Managers!
- All full-time team members have access tomedical, dental,
vision and 401(k) benefits! Duties and responsibilities
- Provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Process credit loan applications and use product knowledge to
present loan solutions to current and potential customers.
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and proper security.
- Grow account volume through good judgment and effective
customer solicitations in person and phone.
- Assist past due customers by calling them and working together
to find a resolution for keeping their accounts up to date Receive,
track, and post all payments and fees to customer accounts in
compliance with Company Policy.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 6+ months customer service experience in a sales/retail
environment or cash management environment.
- This position works in an office providing customer services to
customers and potential customers in person and over the
- Hours approx.: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday - Friday with some
- Overtime may be required at the discretion of upper
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background
- Valid Driver's License and access to a dependable automobile
with liability insurance coverage.Critical Competencies
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates to
customers, branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers with a high
degree of integrity.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere and adaptable to an
- Proven ability to multi-task with a sales mentality.Regional is
an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform service,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable law ("Protected
Characteristics"). Regional's policy of non-discrimination applies
to all phases of the employment process and relationship,
including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection;
compensation and benefits; professional development and training;
promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and recreational
programs; layoff; and terminations.
Keywords: Regional Management Corp, Auburn , Loan Specialist, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!