Restaurant - Cocktail Server -Part Time and Full Time Available
Company: The Hotel at Auburn University
Posted on: November 15, 2022
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To assist keeping the bar and lounge area stocked clean, organized,
and to serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to patrons of bar,
following standard recipes.
* Arrive to work on time.
* Maintain a neat grooming appearance, and shall dress accordingly,
in a clean, pressed uniform.
* Promptly punch into the timecard machine and immediately begin my
opening side work.
* Clean, set-up, and stock the bar and all related areas as
determined by my manager, opening duties, service manuals and job
* Check the service stations bar requisitions to ensure correct
set-up and cleanliness.
* Check with the manager on duty regarding any special needs.
* Follow all sequence of service guidelines according to the manual
and job description.
* Makes sure that the front bar is stocked with glassware, ice and
* Greets the guest within 15 seconds according to standards with
cocktail napkin to flag table
* Prepare snack tray
* Present daily drinks specials and appetizer menu.
* Takes beverage order and enters order in micros
* Deliver drinks within 3 minutes, offering to pour bottle beers
* Takes food order if requested and ring into micros
* Set table with appropriate flatware and condiments
* Picks up food in the Kitchen within ten minutes
* Serves food and refresh drinks
* clear tables when all guest are finished full hands in full hands
* Record guest preferences
* Have check available for guest at all times
* Maintains bar cleanliness and completes daily cleaning
* Strive to be cooperative with coworkers as much as possible.
* Strive to resolve conflicts with other employees or see a manager
if I am unable to improve.
* Assist the Restaurant dining services (if necessary), when and
* Assist with seating guests. (if necessary)
* At the end of each shift ensure all tables and chairs are clean
for the next meal period
* Position requires walking and giving direction most of the
working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility
for up to 8 hours in length. Length of time of these tasks may vary
from day to day and task to task.
* Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
* Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill
* Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular and continuing
* Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking,
repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing
ability and visual acuity.
High school or equivalent education required
Required: 1 year as cocktail server in a full service dinner house
and adequate communication skills for guest service and the ability
to lift 60 lbs.
Preferred: 2 years as cocktail server in a full service dinner
Keywords: The Hotel at Auburn University, Auburn , Restaurant - Cocktail Server -Part Time and Full Time Available, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!