Company: Briggs and Stratton Corporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Produces products according to specifications.
* Follows complex, sequenced work instructions and performs
multiple job tasks within specified cycle times and
responsibilities at various workstations.
* Performs verification of part numbers, supplier quality, and
quality checks to ensure parts are meeting quality criteria.
* Performs quality checks through the use of multiple tools and
* Resets, re-starts, and performs minor adjustments to production
equipment as directed.
* Performs required preventive equipment maintenance.
* Reads and verifies bill of materials (BOMs)
* May require interaction with customers (OEMs)
* Follows all established safety procedures including wearing
required PPE and maintaining 5S standards.
* Performs other duties as assigned
Job Skills Requirements
* Ability to perform repetitive tasks at required cycle times
* Good teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to pay close attention to detail
* Mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract,
multiply and divide, and to make metric system conversions.
* Fluent in English and primary language used in area of
responsibility and/or location
High School diploma in equivalent education and experience
General Education Degree in equivalent education and experience
* Previous assembly and/or engine experience preferred
Physical & Environmental Requirements
May be required to lift or carry products, parts, and/or other
materials of various sizes and weights. (Frequently 5 - 25 pounds),
(Occasionally 25 - 75 pounds), (Rarely greater than 75 pounds)
Ability to perform occasional to frequent pushing, pulling,
bending, kneeling, twisting, crawling and/or reaching over a full
work shift (8-12 hours)
Ability to stand and/or walk constantly over a full work shift
Ability to use feet for repetitive movement as in operating foot
controls over a full work shift (8-12 hours)
Moderate physical demand; often lifting/moving average weight (25
to 50 lbs/11-27 kgs), and occasionally lifting heavy weight
materials (up to 70 lbs)
Briggs & Stratton, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, provides
innovative products and diverse power solutions to help people get
work done. Briggs & Stratton is the world's largest producer of
engines for outdoor power equipment, and is a leading designer,
manufacturer and marketer of lithium-ion battery, standby
generator, energy storage system, lawn and garden, turf care and
job site products through its Briggs & Stratton -, Vanguard -,
Ferris -, Simplicity -, Snapper -, Billy Goat -, Allmand -,
SimpliPhi -, Branco - and Victa - brands. Briggs & Stratton
products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in more
than 100 countries on six continents.
Briggs & Stratton is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without
regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic
information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by
law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure
equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons
with disabilities, and for protected veterans.
Nearest Major Market: Auburn
Nearest Secondary Market: Opelika
Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Manufacturing
Keywords: Briggs and Stratton Corporation, Auburn , Operator II, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!