Auburn University Bus Driver
Company: First Transit
Posted on: October 7, 2019
Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now?s
your chance! Get paid to do what you love!CDL Assistance
Provided!Join the First Transit-Tiger Transit?team, operating
exclusively within the Auburn University and be a part of something
rewarding and satisfying! As a Shuttle Bus Driver you would provide
our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe
transportation. If you love serving people and driving ? come work
for us!We are?proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $14.00 per hour starting wage!
- $250 Driver Referral bonus!*?
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge Training
- Full Time work Available 35+ hours a week!
- Afternoons & Evenings
- NO weekends!
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehiclesWe want you to drive with us, if
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Must Possess a valid CDL with Passenger and Airbrake
endorsements. We're willing to train CDL Drivers who possess A or B
CDL with Airbrake, in getting there passenger Endorsement.
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Have great verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.Please Note -
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check,
drug screen and DOT physical.**Referral Bonus ends 3/30/19 - terms
& conditions apply. See location for details.Now is the time to
enhance your career, not just pursue another job.??You do not want
to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!Apply today online or
in-person at: 1967 Wire RoadAuburn, AL 36832!First Transit is an
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all
qualified applicants.? Applicants will receive fair and impartial
consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status.?FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Keywords: First Transit, Auburn , Auburn University Bus Driver, Other , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!