CDL-A OTR Truck Driver - Out 1 to 2 Weeks
Company: Southern AG Carriers
Posted on: November 12, 2021
CDL-A Over-The-Road Jobs Open Now Pulling Consistent Dry Van,
Tanker Or Reefer Freight!
CDL-A truck drivers who want the benefits of a large corporation
with a true family-first foundation can find it at SouthernAg
Carriers! We have over-the-road (OTR) runs open for CDL-A truck
drivers like you who are ready to take your career to the next
level. Join us on our long-haul runs and you'll feel right at home
in our flexible environment offering strong earning power and
consistent home time!
We offer CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers:
* Earning Potential up to $82,000/year!
* Earn Up to 60 CPM!
* Out 1-2 weeks depending on freight and residence (Potentially by
the house once or twice during that timeframe.)
* SE and NE Regions with some MW
* Manual and automatic w/dry van, tanker or reefer trailers
* Health, Dental, Vision available (after 90 days)
* $25,000 Life provided SOAG (after 90 days)
* 401(k) w/match
* Bonus opportunities:
* Fuel Bonus will be paid quarterly as follows:
6.5 miles per gallon 1 CPM
6.75 miles per gallon 2 CPM
7.0 miles per gallon 3 CPM
Referral Bonus - $500 for hired driver after 45 days on the job
CDL A OTR Truck Driver - Requirements:
* At least 21 years of age
* At least 1 year of verifiable experience out of the past 5 years
driving commercial vehicle
* Valid Commercial Driver's License (Class A)
* No Driving under the influence in the last 7 years (DUI/DWI)
Join SouthernAg On Our CDL-A Over-The-Road Truck Driver Jobs For
The Flexible, Driver-Friendly Career
Keywords: Southern AG Carriers, Auburn , CDL-A OTR Truck Driver - Out 1 to 2 Weeks, Professions , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!