In-Home Services Technician - Auburn, AL
Company: Satellites Unlimited Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
In-Home Services TechnicianSign On Bonus: $250Starting
Technician Pay: $15/hr (guaranteed for 1 year)Average Technician
Pay: $22-$24.50/hrExceptional Technician Pay: Up to $35/hr
LEARN A NEW TRADE AND START A CAREER!Satellites Unlimited (SUI) is
the premier Dish provider in the Southeastern United States. Do you
enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing
customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an
opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control
your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing
to go the extra mile to increase your earning potential? If so,
then we would love to have you join our team as an In-Home Services
Technician! Our technicians are the face of our company and the key
to our success. We develop both superior sales and technical
abilities in all our technicians so they are equipped to succeed.
Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor,
cable, military, customer service and/or superior sales experience
to Satellites Unlimited!Who Are We?Satellites Unlimited LLC (SUI)
is an Employee Owned and Operated business that is an exclusive
Regional Service Provider for DISH Network with 18 offices spread
across 8 states in Southeastern United States. We strive to always
execute with integrity and remain adaptable in order to
consistently WOW our customers. Our technicians focus on not only
installing satellite TV services, but enhancing the customer
experience by recommending an array of additional smart home
solutions/services. By incorporating sales with strong technical
capabilities, our technicians are able to work closely with the
customer to ensure they have the most cutting-edge home technology
products and services available in the market today, while
providing world-class installation and service. We believe in
attracting and retaining top talent by continually investing in our
employees. Through a strong initial training program and continuous
development, we prepare our employees for career success and growth
within our organization.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Installing cutting-edge technology - Place mounts, satellite
dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity
- Conducting site surveys - Determine the best positioning of our
- Problem Solving - Identifying technical issues while
- Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach
them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment
- Promote Products and Services - Sales are the driving force of
our company! As a top-ranked provider of telecommunications and
smart home technology, we strive to provide our customers the best
technology on the market. You must want to sell along with
performing service and installation!
- Emerging Technologies - build new skill sets as technology
changes that will propel you into the future of in-home
servicesWhat's In It For You?
- Great pay, entry level technicians are guaranteed no less than
$15 an hour for the first year of their employment; Average
technicians are currently earning between $22 and $24.50 an hour
and exceptional technicians are currently earning up to $35 an
- SUI provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms,
cutting edge tools, an iPad, a fuel card, and a company owned
- Production based pay determined by the amount of work you
complete - so what you put in is what you get out of this job!
- An opportunity to earn additional income and benefits through
achieving performance goals and referring others to come work for
SUI. More Effort = More Pay!
- Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional
opportunities as well as constant support from your management team
and corporate office
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off,
medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, employee stock
ownership plan, and tuition reimbursementWhat Do You Need To Bring
To The Table?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video
knowledge is helpful
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and
motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, work in
confined spaces, lift up to 80 lbs and work in all climates
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends,
holidays and evenings
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a driving record
that meets DISH's minimum safety standard
- Must be able to pass a very thorough background check and drug
screenHow we're protecting you:
We're committed to providing a safe environment for our team
members and customers to protect against COVID-19. We are taking
every precaution by implementing safety and sanitation measures,
including providing our Technicians with face masks, hand
sanitizers and sanitizing wipes and the proper training to ensure
social distancing while in a customer's home. We survey customers
to ensure we aren't entering a home where COVID is a concern, we
often work outside, maintain distancing when inside work is needed,
and with the number of contacts being smaller than most employment,
we feel we can take steps to ensure a safe work environment.
Satellites Unlimited has been closely and carefully evaluating the
situation, and we will continue to make modifications as needed to
help ensure the health and safety of our team members and
customers.To learn more view our recruiting video!
Keywords: Satellites Unlimited Inc., Auburn , In-Home Services Technician - Auburn, AL, Professions , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!