CDL-A REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVER JOBS
Company: Southern Ag Carriers, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Jobs Mean More Flexibility, Frequent
Home Time and Great Earnings!
Enjoy the benefits of a large corporation that maintains a true
family-first foundation! SouthernAg Carriers has regional runs open
for CDL-A truck drivers like you who are ready to take your career
to the next level. Join us and you'll feel right at home in our
flexible environment that gets you home through the week plus with
strong earning power! We offer CDL-A Regional Truck
- Earning Potential up to $60,000/year!
- Out 3-5 nights/ week depending on freight and
- Areas Covered in GA: GA/FL/AL/TN/NC/SC
- Areas Covered in NC: NC/SC/VA/PA
- Manual and automatic w/dry van or reefer trailers
- Retention Bonus - $3,000 dollars over a 1 year time. (120 days
= 500 dollars, 180 days 1,000 dollars, 1 year anniversary 1500
- Referral Bonus - $2,000 dollars per driver hired. ( after 120
days of drivers employment they will get 1000 dollars then at 1
year anniversary they will receive 1000 dollars)
CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers - Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision available (after 90 days)
- $25,000 Life provided SOAG (after 90 days)
- 401(k) w/match
- Fuel Bonus opportunities will be paid quarterly
CDL A Regional Truck Driver - Requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- At least 1 year of verifiable experience out of the past 5
years driving commercial vehicle
- Valid Commercial Driver's License (Class A)
- No Driving under the influence in the last 7 years
Join SouthernAg On Our CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Jobs For The
Flexible, Driver-Friendly Career You've Been Looking For!
Keywords: Southern Ag Carriers, Inc., Auburn , CDL-A REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVER JOBS, Professions , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!