Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Jeld-Wen
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $71,000 - Up to $2,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,210-$1,340 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 221820Overview
- Dry van trailer hauling new windows and doors.
- 1 load per week with delivery stops per load.
- Sunday-Thursday work schedule.
- Drive within the Midwest and Southeast. Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $2,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Wedowee, AL. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride. Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2500PI197117561
Keywords: Schneider, Auburn , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Jeld-Wen, Professions , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!