Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - WestRock
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $56,000 Average pay: $930-$1,030 weeklyHome
time: DailyExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 230313Overview
- Haul paper products with dry van trailers.
- 95% no-touch freight.
- 10-15 loads per week.
- Drive within Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee. Pay and bonus
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 50 miles of Cottonton, AL. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with. Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that
treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing
success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of
thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender
expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical
condition, veteran or military status, experience and background.
We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our
associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to
contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels
innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI230351921
Keywords: Schneider, Auburn , Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - WestRock, Professions , Midway, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!