CDL A Military Driver Job
Company: Averitt Express
Posted on: November 28, 2018
Each year, Averitt commits itself to adding more veterans to our growing team. So, no matter which branch you served, or what your specialty might be, we have a uniform waiting for you. Turn here. Training Program:
- Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
- You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training - training time can range from 1-3 weeks GI Bill OJT Program: At Averitt, we believe every veteran deserves to work with a team that has your back - and a company that has your future. That's why we don't just take pride in our veterans - we take care of them. Nearly 2,000 veterans are already at ease with us, and we're always looking to grow that number. In fact, we're committed to hiring 1,200 or more veterans by the year 2020. If you qualify for Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits, you are eligible to get up to 12 monthly payments from the Department of Veterans Affairs while you receive on-the-job training Everyone participating in this program will receive 6 weeks behind-the-wheel training at $600/week. During the remaining 46 weeks, you will work with a mentor and leadership for follow-up training/communication Eligible drivers will complete all required paperwork during orientation. Benefit checks are paid directly from the VA, not Averitt, usually 4-6 weeks after training begins Eligible to earn up to $1,140/month tax free using your available Post-9/11 GI Bill funds, PLUS your weekly Averitt paycheck, PLUS up to $4,800 tuition/transition bonus from Averitt (paid weekly)!
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $32.05 per week for single coverage
- $81.70 per week for family coverage
- With the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives. Requirement for Training Program: Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years. Ready to change? Turn here and apply today! Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Averitt Express, Auburn , CDL A Military Driver Job, Professions , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!