Showroom Sales Specialist
Company: Inline Electric & Lighting
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Showroom Sales Associate is responsible for providing professional
and courteous sales and interior design services for all showroom
customers either in person, over the phone, or via email in order
to generate sales both short and long-term.
- Greet and assist all customers during and after the sales
process in an efficient and effective manner.
- Accurately conduct all sales transactions at the counter and
record orders into the computer system utilizing accepted and
- Assist showroom staff with order entry processing, delivery
scheduling, damaged product recording and notifications, and proper
handling of returns per company policy and guidelines.
- Address all customer accounts outstanding billing and payment
issues with the Credit Department for expedited resolution.
- Stay current with product knowledge, pricing, manufacturer
websites, promotions, and pertinent industry updates and market
interior design trends.
- Accurate information and paperwork shared promptly with
warehouse personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow procedures to maintain all showroom displays are
stocked, clean, safe to maximize optimum customer experience.
- Open communication with other branches to maximize inventory
checks and stock transfer requests.
- Expedite follow-up calls to open will-call customers regarding
merchandise being held or received.
- Informs showroom manager immediately of all customer
opportunities or developing problems.
- Performs daily housekeeping practices for the showroom work
- Adheres to safety rules as provided in the Inline Electric
Supply Company Safety Handbook.
- All customer complaints are to be addressed, managed,
communicated, or referred to according to department policies.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by senior management.
- Four-year degree preferred.
- Strong Customer Service orientation.
- Basic personal computer skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- No history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any
of the above.
- Able to read house plans helpful but not required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all company
- Demonstrates high ethical standards, professionalism while
treating all with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in all writing and
- Proficiency in time management, organizational, planning, and
priority setting skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with some Saturdays
- Ability to visit job sites in the field as required.
Physical Ability Requirements:
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for prolonged periods of
- Ability to bend, climb, push, pull, and maneuver at heights and
in tight small spaces.
- Ability to occasionally climb stairs, a ladder, and step
- Ability to lift, carry, and otherwise transport work-related
materials that frequently weigh up to 50 lbs. and may occasionally
exceed 50 lbs.
- Ability to be a problem-solver in a fast-paced
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment.
- Adaptability / flexibility / willing to change & adjust with
business conditions. -
Keywords: Inline Electric & Lighting, Auburn , Showroom Sales Specialist, Sales , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!