Customer Service Rep(05801) - 175 North College Street
Company: Domino's Pizza
Posted on: June 21, 2022
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in
the world? And a schedule that works with you, not against you?
That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to
make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and
night. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging
with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a
second job for some extra cash, you've found the right place!
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives with pep,
personality and people skills. Customer Service Representatives are
responsible for greeting customers, answering phones, providing
world-class customer service and executing fast and accurate pizza
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited
* Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you even
have to smile when you answer the phone)!
* Operating the cash register and collecting payment from
* Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying
with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
* Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing
the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
* Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance
within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
* Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
The good news is we can teach you how to answer the phone and make
a perfect pizza. But here are a few skills you should have to be a
successful Customer Service Representative:
* Happy customers keep us in business. You've to be a fun and
friendly person, who is comfortable talking to strangers.
* The team is what makes working in our store fun. You have to be a
team player who is on time every day with a great attitude!
* Our stores are open 365 days a week. Yes, that's right even on
the weekends and the holidays; that's when we are busiest! While
you're schedule is pretty flexible, you have to be willing to work
when the team needs you the most.
* You have to be at least 16 years old.
We're growing so fast, it's hard to keep up, and that means
Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you
want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's just
your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We are
sure to have just the thing for you! We offer weekly pay. Apply
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, Auburn , Customer Service Rep(05801) - 175 North College Street, Sales , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!