Telemarketer - State Farm Agent Team Member (Marke
Company: Scott Holley - State Farm Agent
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition OverviewLooking for a part-time job that
provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a
position in a State Farm Agent's office.Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Hourly pay
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Ability to work in a team environmentIf you are motivated to
succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our
application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the
interview process.This position is with a State Farm independent
contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies.
Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully
complete any applicable licensing requirements and training
programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire
their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees
of State Farm.
Keywords: Scott Holley - State Farm Agent, Auburn , Telemarketer - State Farm Agent Team Member (Marke, Sales , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!