Real Estate Agent (Full Time Position)
Posted on: March 4, 2019
Job Description The Real Estate Agent is a key position in any Real Estate organization. By attracting, interacting with, and networking with both sellers and buyers, Real Estate Agents facilitate housing transactions in and around their communities. Because of the independent nature of the job, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed for success in the Real Estate Agent career field. The Real Estate career field is best suited to proactive, independent thinking, and achievement focused individuals.
- Network with customers via phone, email, and social media
- Educate clients on the state of the real estate market
- Distribute information concerning buying and selling real estate
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Realty South RealtySouth is a full-service brokerage firm of HomeServices of America, Inc., and a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. HomeServices of America, Inc. is the nation's second-largest residential real estate brokerage company and, through its operating companies, is one of the largest providers of integrated real estate services. HomeServices of America is the majority owner of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate and Real Living Real Estate franchise networks.
The most important element in the success of RealtySouth has been its Sales Associates and Staff. RealtySouth provides its Sales Associates with the tools they need to succeed. We have an in-house marketing department for our agents, offering traditional and custom marketing materials as well as technologies in e-commerce. Advanced training is not just encouraged but is provided year-round.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: broker, house, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate courier, resident, residential estate, residential real estate, salesperson
Keywords: RealtySouth, Auburn , Real Estate Agent (Full Time Position), Sales , Auburn, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!